Same-Day Local STD Testing
Worried about being embarrassed-- don't be, because we don't ask questions. Because we consider hepatitis A testing vital, we include it in our 10-test panel. For confidentiality concerns, all charges appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement.
We designed a simple test recommendation tool to tell you what tests you need. We have so many conveniently located test facilities in Mission Viejo. Talk to any of our health specialists if you're in need of a status update for your test results.
We never report your test results to your health insurance provider or include it in your permanent medical records. We make sure you get the test results by email when ready. Your test results can be downloaded and made available on your smartphone, tablets and PCs.
STI Statistics for Mission Viejo, California
In California, STDs are spreading fast and in very high numbers. Mission Viejo STD testing is the only way to find out what your STD status is with certainty.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
- 352 out of every 100,000 of Native Americans living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
Get tested regularly to confirm that you do not have any STDs. Your health should come first.