Online STD Testing Service
You can have confidence in our testing process because it has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic specialists. We make it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our testing centers in 76067 today. Our Mineral Wells, Texas testing centers are part of our 4,000-center nationwide network of testing sites.
When you choose to take an STD test with us, you are electing to avoid the doctor's office or hospital and go directly to the lab where they have their tests processed. Each and every one of our accepted payment methods are meant to provide you with easy ways to pay, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. By following the HIPAA Privacy Rule and any other federal and state privacy guidelines, we are ensuring that your personal information remains protected.
Late stage syphilis is known to lead to paralysis but rest assured our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can quickly screen for this infection and give you results in 1-2 days in the 76067 area. At STDcheck.com, we use the most sophisticated Mineral Wells STD testing available. Chlamydia and gonorrhea infections are the most commonly reported STDs in United States, that is why we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea panel to screen for both diseases at the same time.
Mineral Wells, Texas STI Information
Getting informed about STDs is the best way to protect yourself against the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases. Every year, the federal government and the health department of Texas collect data about the spread of STDs and HIV in Mineral Wells.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2010 was 3.2 people per 100,000 residents.
- 4,430 Texas residents contracted HIV infections through homosexual contact and injection drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- In 2012, Hispanics had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 48,332, followed by Blacks (34,613) and Whites with 28,255.
- In Texas, 9.8% of men who were living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease from intravenous drug use.
We offer many simple ways to pay for your STD tests like credit cards, debit cards, echecks, health savings accounts, and more.