Same-Day Online STD Testing
All payments to STDcheck.com will appear as FPK Services to safeguard your privacy. When you get STD testing with STDcheck.com, you get hepatitis A test as part of our all-inclusive 10-test STD test panel package. We guarantee no awkward questions when you arrive for your test.
Our weekly blog, Exposed, gives you an easy way to educate yourself on the issues available about STDs and testing. Your safety is the top priority of the doctor who carefully monitors your testing. All of our STD testing is hospital-grade so you never have to sacrifice quality to get affordability.
Your health insurance provider will never know about your test because we never notify them or place your results in your permanent medical records. Your test results are available for your personal computers, tablet computers and smartphones. We inform all clients of their test results via email message.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Mineola, New York
If you want to protect yourself against sexually transmitted diseases, start by getting educated. Each year, the federal government and the health department of New York accumulate and published data about the transmission and infection categories of STDs in Mineola.
- The rate of gonorrhea transmission in New York in 2011 was 176.2 per 100,000 residents.
- As of 2011, 1.4% of New York City's population was HIV-positive.
- As of 2009, there are approximately 2,500 children living with HIV or AIDS in New York City.
- In 2010, New York was 23rd out of 50 states for gonorrhea infections.
- 63,311 chlamydia cases were reported in New York City in 2011.
Don't be a statistic- take an STD test now and take control of your sexual well being. STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the nation, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).