Convenient STD Testing
No one else includes testing for Hepatitis A as part of a comprehensive panel. You will not be asked embarrassing questions when you test with us. Your charges will show up as FPK Services for your protection.
Don't go nuts waiting for your test results- get a status update from one of our health specialists anytime. Purchase your testing and simply pop into one of our conveniently located test locations around Milwaukee. Even if you aren't sure specifically what you need to be tested for, our test recommender tool can help.
The easiest way to start the testing process is to search for nearby test centers on our website. Our labs test for many diseases and no one will understand why you are there. We designed our testing process to treat you as the valued healthcare consumer that you are.
STD Information for Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Use the information available about how STDs are spread to defend yourself. The health department of Wisconsin and the federal government publish the statistics they collect about Milwaukee STD and HIV infection rates and methods in yearly reports.
- Black people in Wisconsin as of 2010 were living with HIV at a rate of 719 per 100,000 people.
- Wisconsin reported about 5,000 new gonorrhea infections in 2011.
- The majority of HIV positive people Wisconsin were black in 2010.
- Wisconsin ranked 24th for gonorrhea infections by population in 2010.
- 75.1% of all men living with HIV in Wisconsin in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sex.
Some STDs can be transmitted through simple skin-to-skin contact. Don't be a statistic- get tested and protect yourself! STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the nation.