Local HIV Testing Centers
Our doctors in Milwaukee, Wisconsin can refer you to a specialist to help you with beginning STD treatment if you receive a positive test result. We use STD tests that are precise enough to screen a small blood or urine sample for STDs, saving you precious time and energy. Our licensed physicians can write prescriptions for certain afflictions in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, making your treatment regimen faster.
Get vital information from the articles we regularly put on our blog, Exposed. Get hospital-grade STD testing at our conveniently located testing centers. Protect your safety with our testing that is monitored by a doctor.
Our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel makes it easy and fast to test for both diseases at the same time at lower cost. We use the FDA-approved industry standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis with confirmed results in less time than other test providers. Offering the most advanced Milwaukee STD testing, STDcheck.com designed a simple testing process.
STI Infections Rate for Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects data and releases numbers about Milwaukee STD rates. Take an STD test today to learn your STD status. Get tested for STDs now to find out your STD status.
- Wisconsin had a rate of 5.7 residents with an HIV diagnosis for every 100,000 people in 2011.
- Wisconsin received over $20.1 million in federal HIV/AIDS grants in 2011.
- Wisconsin ranked 29th in the country for AIDS diagnoses in 2011.
- Wisconsin reported about 5,000 new gonorrhea infections in 2011.
- Wisconsin ranked 33rd in the US for cumulative AIDS diagnoses from the start of the epidemic through 2011.
Testing with STDcheck.com is quite easy - you will be done in less than 5 minutes, we guarantee it.