Low-Cost STD testing Centers
We will never ask you uncomfortable questions. To protect your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services. Our complete test panel includes Hepatitis A, which no other testing service does.
We do not leave out any of the most recurrent STDs from the STD testing that we provide, so you'll be tested for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. The glossary of sexually transmitted disease terms helps you keep up with STD lingo. If you cancel your testing prior to dropping into one of our testing locations, we will refund your money within 1-2 days.
Our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel makes it easy and quick to test for both diseases at the same time at lower cost. We use the FDA-approved industry standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis with confirmed results in a matter of hours. Offering the most sophisticated Milwaukee STD testing, STDcheck.com came up with a simple testing process.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Every sexually active resident of Wisconsin is at risk for catching a sexually transmitted disease thanks to increasing infection rates every year. Any Milwaukee resident who has not taken an STD test is not maintaining control of their sexual health.
- It is against the law in Wisconsin to knowingly transmit HIV.
- 24,619 have reported to have new chlamydia infection in 2011 in the state of Wisconsin.
- 1,937 of the 5,047 people living with HIV in Wisconsin as of 2010 were black.
- Wisconsin ranked 39th in the US for syphilis infections by population in 2010.
- Wisconsin had a rate of 4.2 residents with an AIDS diagnosis for every 100,000 people in 2011.
STDcheck.com has STD tests starting from $24 including tests for teenagers without parental approval.