Low-Cost STD testing Centers
It doesn't get better than our well- priced STD testing in 53226. As the online STD testing leader, our methods are very simple. Our CLIA-certified laboratories employ only skilled and experienced technicians to ensure accurate test results.
Pay for STD testing with confidence with our secure payment process protected by 128-bit encryption. The client reviews and testimonials on our site are a preview of how satisfied you'll be with our service. Why keep your STD testing questions to yourself when you can ask one of experienced counselors 24/7?
Our Milwaukee STD testing is the most complete you will find in the 53226 area. You can test for chlamydia and gonorrhea separately or take our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel today. We screen for syphilis using the industry "gold-standard" Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Milwaukee, Wisconsin
If you have not gotten educated about STDs, you are playing with fire. The health department of Wisconsin publishes yearly accounts about STDs and HIV in Milwaukee and the state as a whole.
- There were 90 estimated deaths in 2010 among people with an HIV diagnosis.
- Males are twice as likely to be diagnosed with latent syphilis than females.
- Wisconsin had a rate of 4.2 residents with an AIDS diagnosis for every 100,000 people in 2011.
- Wisconsin received over $1.3 million from the Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration.
- Hispanic/Latino people in Wisconsin as of 2010 had HIV at a rate of 253 out of 100,000 people.
We offer affordable, same-day tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in Wisconsin. Keeping yourself STD free in Wisconsin requires getting annual tests. Some sexually transmitted infections do not show symptoms.