Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Your time is important and we will take 5 minutes or less to complete your test. No physician exam is necessary to test for STDs at our 19963 test centers. Our fast testing process do not require additional paperwork when you arrive at your local testing center.
Don't miss out on testing for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis by taking an STD test that isn't truly comprehensive, like the ones offered by our competitors. Full refunds are available if you need to cancel your testing prior to visiting your selected test center. The glossary of STD terminology on our website is one of the many informative resources we offer you.
The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together so we created a test panel that does exactly that so you know you are STD free. With our sophisticated technique, we test for STDs quickly and give you results in 1-2 days. When it comes to STD testing in the Milford area, no other testing provider does it better. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the industry standard.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Milford, Delaware
The Delaware health department and the federal government accumulate facts and figures about STD infections and transmission methods in Milford every single year. Don't ignore the truth about sexually transmitted diseases- get informed.
- In Delaware, the syphilis rate among males was 3.8 per 100,000 people residing in that state in 2009.
- 29 males were diagnosed with latent stage syphilis in 2011.
- In 2010, the rate of black males living with an HIV infection diagnosis was 6.6 times that of whites.
- In 2011, 422 of 1440 people living with HIV in DE contracted their disease from heterosexual contact.
- In 2011, 726 out of the 2376 people living in DE with AIDS were women.
Sexually transmitted infections affect millions of Americans annually. The best thing to do is to protect yourself by practicing safe sex.