Local Private STD Testing
No need to worry about uncomfortable questions when you test with us. Your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your statement for your privacy. No other online STD test service has a comprehensive STD test panel with testing for Hepatitis A.
Read reviews and testimonials from past customers to see how satisfied you'll be after you test with us. 128-bit encryption ensures the security of our checkout process. Counselors are always available to answer your questions about STDs.
Begin by locating a nearby testing center - simply enter your zip code into the text box on our website and get a complete list in a few seconds. Our labs screen for conditions not related to STDs so there is no way anyone will know why your visited the center. We built our process to give you the best experience, so order your test with confidence today.
STD Rate for Middletown, Ohio
There are many reports published about STDs each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Middletown area. If you are not taking regular STD tests, you are not staying in control of your sexual health.
- In 2012, Black females aged 15-24, made up 1% of Ohio population but reported 25% of chlamydia infections, 7 times higher than other races.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection in Ohio was 143.5 per 100,000 residents as of May 5, 2013.
- 379 cases of syphilis infections were reported in 2012 by females in Ohio.
- 73% of all chlamydia infections in Ohio in 2012 were females.
- City of Cincinnati, Ohio reported 437 syphilis infections in 2012, the highest in the state.
Staying STD free in Ohio requires getting annual tests. Some STDs may be asymptomatic. STDcheck.com offers low cost, same-day tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in Ohio.