Local STD Testing Centers
Because we want to guarantee your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your monthly statement All STD testing panels we offer include hepatitis A. Our testing center technicians will not ask you embarrassing questions when you arrive for your test.
Our trained counselors are always standing by to talk to you about your STD questions. Our checkout process uses the industry standard 128-bit encryption. Real customer reviews are available for your read on our website.
We created our testing procedure for your maximum comfort. To begin your process, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in seconds you will get a list of locations close to you. Our company tests for other diseases so you do not need to worry about others knowing what your visit is all about.
STD Infections Data for Middletown, Connecticut
Your sexual well being is unsure unless you take STD tests regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers the entire US, including Middletown and the state of Connecticut, in their annual report on STD infection rates and data.
- In 2010, almost 42% of HIV-positive women in Connecticut got the disease from intravenous drug use.
- The state of Connecticut received $56 million in federal HIV/AIDS grant funding during the 2011 fiscal year.
- 947 out of every 100,000 Hispanic/Latino people in Connecticut had HIV at the end of 2010.
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) gave the state of Connecticut $7.8 million in HIV/AIDS funding in the 2011 fiscal year.
- 348 newly diagnosed cases of HIV were reported in Connecticut 2012, with half developing into AIDS within a year.
Our test locations are CLIA-certified and we only offer tests approved by the FDA.