Online STD Testing Service
Our 33015 STD testing allows you to skip the doctor's office in Miami Gardens. Our tests take 5 minutes or less. No additional paperwork to complete at the testing centers.
Test at the same testing centers that nearby hospitals send their tests to for processing. Take advantage of any of the simple payment options we offer: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Be sure that your private information stays protected with our service, which complies with the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal mandates.
Begin by locating a nearby test center - simply enter your zip code into the text box on our website and get a complete list in a few seconds. Our labs test for conditions not related to STDs so there is no way anyone will know why your visited the center. We built our process to give you the best experience, so order your test with confidence today.
STD information for: Miami Gardens, Florida
Don't take your sexual well being lightly by ignoring the truth about STDs and HIV. Every single year, the health department of Florida and the federal government collect and discloses data about STD and HIV and their spread in Miami Gardens.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
- Gonorrhea infections in 2010 increased among people age 15-19 by about 83%.
- By 2011, Florida received a total of $33.7 million from the CDC in HIV/AIDS prevention funding.
- According to a 2011 Kaiser Family Foundation national survey, less than half of Florida's population aged 18-64 have been tested for HIV.
- Men aged between 45-54 had 1,471 syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
Sexually transmitted diseases, especially chlamydia have been accelerating among women in the United States since 2011 according to the CDC.