Rapid Private STD testing Centers
STDcheck.com guarantees results from our CLIA-certified testing locations across the nation. We know that it is hard deciding to test for STDs so we have streamlined the testing process for you. Our competitive prices mean you get the best value for your STD testing in 33176.
You'll never have to wonder what STD terms mean thanks to the glossary of terminology we keep on our website. We have separate tests for the most common STDs- syphilis, Hepatitis A, B, & C, herpes-1 and 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, syphilis, and HIV- or a comprehensive panel that tests for all of them. We'll give you a refund if you have to cancel your STD testing at any time before visiting one of our testing centers.
As a policy, STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurers or place them on permanent health records. Results can be downloaded and made available on Pcs, smartphones and tablets. We send test results by email.
Miami, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
Get tested often to do your part to end the spread of STDs. Miami STD numbers are released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- By 2011, Florida received a total of $33.7 million from the CDC in HIV/AIDS prevention funding.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Women aged between 20-24 accounted for the most syphilis infections in FL in 2012.
- There were 1,240 male syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
We promise fast test results - in fact, we guarantee STD test results in 1-2 days while other testing services can only guarantee results in a week or so.