Rapid STD Testing
Our lab technicians do not require additional paperwork when you arrive at the lab. Visiting a physician's office for 33140 STD testing is a thing of the past thanks to our online STD testing service. Our tests take 5 minutes or less.
Get your money back quickly with test cancellation before visiting our test centers. Each of the most common STDs, HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis, are covered in our comprehensive testing. Use our glossary of STD terms as a resource to inform yourself about sexually transmitted diseases.
We know you will enjoy your visit to our labs because we built them to offer the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience. We promise that no one will know your reason for visiting our labs because we screen for many other infections, not just STDs. Get moving by searching for nearby test centers on our website today.
MIAMI, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
The annual STD and HIV report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) contains statistics about the MIAMI area. If you want to be sure about your STD status, you have to take an STD test.
- Florida ranked 23rd among 50 states in chlamydia infections in 2010.
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
- Florida HIV/AIDS infection rates among inmates in federal or state prisons are about 3 times the national average.
- Florida ranked 18th among 50 states in gonorrhea infections in 2010.
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
We guarantee rapid test results - in fact, we guarantee STD test results in 1-2 days while other testing providers can only promise results in a week or so.