Rapid STD Testing
Get a specialist referral from one of our doctors in Miami, Florida if you need to start STD treatment. You can test for STDs with no more than a small blood or urine sample. Because our doctors can prescribe medication for gonorrhea and chlamydia in Miami, Florida, you can get treatment faster.
Even if you aren't sure specifically what you should be tested for, our test recommender tool can help. Purchase your testing and simply pop into one of our conveniently located test centers around Miami. Don't go nuts waiting for your test results- get a status update from any of our health specialists anytime.
We are healthcare consumers ourselves, so we created our system to take care of you the way we'd like to be taken care of. Our labs test for many diseases so your reason for visiting will never be known to anyone else. Entering your zip code on our website will give a list of our locations in your area.
Miami, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Knowledge is the best way to start protecting yourself against STDs. Yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of Florida contain data about STDs and HIV in Miami.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of HIV infection in 2012 in Florida.
- In 2012, men aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,100 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- The number of chlamydia infections in men in Florida between 2003 and 2012 was 153,924
- In 2012, Miami-Dade County had the highest rate of syphilis infections.
- Florida had a rate of 403.2 cases of chlamydia per every 100,000 residents in 2010.
We guarantee your satisfaction 100% or we will refund your cost if you decide not to go through with the STD test.