Same-Day STD Testing
Learn your STD status faster with our same-day 33136 STD testing. Our system is analyzed regularly to give you accurate STD test results. Our 4,000 nationwide locations include many in Miami, Florida.
If you cancel your testing before stopping by one of our testing centers, we will refund your money within 24 to 48 hours. We do not exclude any of the most common STDs from the STD test packages that we provide, so you'll be checked for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. The glossary of sexually transmitted disease terms helps you keep up with STD lingo.
You will receive your test results via email in 24-48 hours after your test, guaranteed. We guarantee your test results will be sent by email to you as soon as it becomes available. We will not alert your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records.
STI Infections Data for Miami, Florida
A report is published each year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with statistics about the Miami area. The only way to be 100% sure of your STD status is by taking an STD screening.
- From 2003 to 2012, women accounted for 106,057 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- In 2012, Florida had a total of 19,551 gonorrhea infections.
- 1,375 syphilis infections were reported in Florida in 2012.
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- In 2010, 82.5% of women diagnosed with HIV contracted it through heterosexual interccourse.
It is not very important how you feel about sexually transmitted diseases, just get tested and know your status, you will not feel sorry about doing that, we guarantee it.