Local Private STD Testing
A positive STD test result may warrant specialist care, so our physicians may make a recommendation for a specialist in Miami, Florida. You'll never have to participate in complicated procedures because our STD testing only requires a small blood or urine sample. In some cases, our doctors can write prescriptions in Miami, Florida, making treatment quick and convenient.
Check the website for client reviews and testimonials. Our checkout is encrypted, so it's always secure. Talk to one of our counselors to have your STD questions answered any time.
We send all test results to everyone via email. You can count on test results from STDcheck.com to be available quickly. We do not notify your health insurance provider about your test results or place them on permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Miami, Florida
Get reliable data about STD and HIV infection rates and methods in Miami from annual reports published by the federal government and the state of Florida health department. If you don't know how STDs are spread, you are gambling with your sexual wellbeing and your safety.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- According to a 2011 Kaiser Family Foundation national survey, less than half of Florida's population aged 18-64 have been tested for HIV.
- In 2012, Miami-Dade County had the highest rate of syphilis infections.
- Women aged 20-24 accounted for 22,471 chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- 71% of the chlamydia cases reported in Florida in 2009 were among women
A few of our local STD testing centers are open on saturdays and Sundays, so get tested today and be STD free.