Local Private STD Testing
Choose from any of our 4,000 STD testing locations for the best Miami STD testing. You can be sure of your test results since our process has been vetted by diagnostic specialists. You get to test as quickly as possible in 33165 with our same-day testing.
Use the information we put on our blog, Exposed, to learn about STD testing and treatment. With all of the same testing used by hospitals, we are able to provide the same quality of STD testing in the privacy of our testing centers. Because our tests are overseen by a doctor at all times, you know that they are safe.
We developed our STD testing process to treat you the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers. Our test centers test for non STDs, you can rest assured knowing no one will know why you are there. Getting started with your test is quick - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website.
STD Morbidity Data for Miami, Florida
Get informed and protect yourself against STDs now! The state of Florida publishes annual data about the communicability of STDs and HIV in Miami.
- Since 2003, women accounted for 452,717 chlamydia infections in Florida.
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
- There were 1,240 male syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of HIV infection in 2012 in Florida.
- Florida ranked 18th among 50 states in gonorrhea infections in 2010.
The thing about waiting to get tested for STDs is that other things come up and you forget, meanwhile you could be infecting others with chlamydia, HIV, syphilis, herpes or other infections - get tested now and know for sure.