Local HIV Testing Centers
Our online STD testing service lets you test for STDs in 33176 without the hassle of a visit to a doctor's office. We do not ask for additional paperwork when you test with us. Our tests take 5 minutes or less.
Get the very same STD tests that you'd get if you visited a hospital or clinic. Don't sacrifice the quality of physician- supervised STD testing- choose our online STD testing service. Follow our blog to get frequent informative posts about STD testing and treatment.
You can always read your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. We are aware how important your confidentiality is to you so we will only email your test results to the address you gave us when your ordered your test. Your health insurer will never know you took STD test because we will not notify them or place the test results on your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Miami, Florida
Miami STD numbers are released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year. Get tested regularly to do your part to slow the spread of STDs.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Florida ranked 23rd among 50 states in chlamydia infections in 2010.
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
- Women aged 20-24 accounted for 22,471 chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Florida has received a total of $137,003,953 in federal grant funding for HIV/AIDS by 2011.
Call STDcheck.com now at 1-800-456-2323 to speak with one of our counselors if you tested positive to STDs (except HSV-1).