Confidential Online STD Testing
Test for STDs by choosing a testing package, visiting one of our 33133 testing sites, and getting your results- all without visiting a physician's office. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. We know your time is precious so we do not need extra paperwork.
We employ a staff of trained counselors who are always on standby to answer your STD questions. With the reviews and testimonials left by clients on our site, you get real opinions about our service. 128-bit encryption is the industry standard and what we use to secure our checkout process.
You can read your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones easily and effortlessly. STDcheck.com will never notify your health insurance provider of your test results or place the results on your permanent medical records.
STD Statistics for MIAMI, Florida
Without frequent STD testing, your sexual status is uncertain. MIAMI STD statistics are gathered every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- In 2012, women residing in Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
- Syphilis infections among men in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- In 2012, women aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,509 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
We offer many simple ways to pay for your STD tests including credit cards, debit cards, echecks, health savings accounts, and more.