Local HIV Testing Centers
Our online testing service makes it possible to purchase a package and test at one of our 01844 centers today. Our certified diagnostic specialists have vetted our testing process to ensure correct results. Our test centers are nationwide, with over 4,000 locations including Methuen, Massachusetts area.
If you'd like a status update while you're waiting for your test results. Use our test recommendation tool to decide what STD test is best for your needs. All of the test centers we have around the Methuen area are located for your convenience.
We don't notify your health insurer about your test results or place them on permanent medical records. We dispatch all test results to everyone via email. You can count on test results from STDcheck.com to be dispatched by email quickly.
Methuen, Massachusetts STI Rate
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discloses information about the STD infection numbers and other statistics every year in a report that includes Methuen. If you are not testing for sexually transmitted diseases frequently, you are not staying in control over your sexual wellbeing.
- In 2010, Massachusetts' rate of black male HIV infections was 6.1 for each white male diagnosed with the disease.
- In 2011, 15,744 cases of chlamydia were reported by women in Massachusetts.
- 6,394 chlamydia infections were reported by men in Massachusetts in 2010.
- In 2011, 461 men in Massachusetts were diagnosed with HIV.
- In 2010, Massachusetts' rate of HIV-related deaths was 1.6 for every 100,000 people.
It does not matter how you feel about sexually transmitted infections, just get tested and know your status, you will not regret doing that, we guarantee it.