Confidential STD Testing
One reason our customer satisfaction rate is so high is that we have reduced the need for extra paperwork when you arrive at the test center. No doctor's office or hospital visits are needed for our STD testing in 70001. We know you have things to do so we only require 5 minutes or less to complete the test.
Our writers keep our blog, Exposed, updated to help educate you on STD topics and issues. We administer the same STD testing that hospitals and doctors do. Our testing centers always have a physician on hand to supervise the testing procedures for your safety.
We are completely sure you will receive a positive experience in our labs - they are designed to fit the way we would want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Our labs test for many non-STD related conditions so nobody else will know why you are there. To find a center in your neighborhood, all you have to do is enter your zip code in a search box on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Metairie, Louisiana
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes data about STDS in Louisiana and Metairie. Being sure of your STD status is vital to staying healthy, so get tested often.
- In 2011, 6,408 known HIV cases in Louisiana were among men known to have sex with other men.
- The HIV-related death rate in Louisiana is 5 per 100,000 people.
- A total of about 12,996 black people living in Louisiana are currently living with HIV.
- 4,066 white people had chlamydia infections in 2011.
- The estimated rate of HIV-positive men residing in Louisiana was almost double of the national average in 2011.
Get tested frequently to confirm that you are STD-free. Your health should be important to you.