Same-Day STD Testing
We guarantee test results from our CLIA-certified testing locations throughout the country. Test with us to get the most affordably priced STD testing in the 70006 area. Our simple testing process is quick, straightforward and can be completed in a snap.
Test result status updates can be had anytime, day or night, by calling our health specialists. With a test recommendation tool available to you if you aren't sure what STD tests you should take, STD testing doesn't get any easier than our online STD testing service. We don't play around when it comes to convenience, which is why we have so many locations near the Metairie area.
Results can be read on Pcs, smartphones and tablets. We make sure you get test results by email. As a policy, STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurers or place them on permanent health records.
STD Data for Metairie, Louisiana
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes data about STDS in Louisiana and Metairie. Knowing your STD status is vital to staying healthy, so get tested often.
- A total of about 12,996 black people living in Louisiana are currently living with HIV.
- In 2011, 8,301 black men are living with HIV in Louisiana.
- Black people make up only 32% of Louisiana's overall population but 74% of newly diagnosed HIV cases.
- In 2011, Caddo Parish had a primary and secondary syphilis diagnosis rate greater than 30 cases per 100,000 people.
- In 2012, the Louisianians with the highest number of AIDS diagnoses were 45 or older.
Some, but not all, sexually transmitted diseases can be cured. Louisiana citizens often don't seek treatment for sexually transmitted infections because they are embarrassed. Many STDs can be cured, but some cannot. Educating yourself and learning your STD status is the first step in preventing the spread of diseases in Louisiana. Numerous sexually transmitted diseases develop without symptoms.