Rapid Private STD testing Centers
We have over 4,000 test locations throughout the nation, including in the 75149 area of Mesquite, Texas. If you need STD testing in the 75149 area, choose any of our local testing centers for same-day testing. Our testing process has been vetted by certified diagnostic specialists.
You'll always get to take advantage of a secure checkout process with 128-encryption. 24/7 counselors mean you can have your STD questions answered anytime, night or day. Use the customer reviews and testimonials on our site to hear feedback about our service.
We guarantee never to report your results to your health insurance company or place it on your permanent medical records. We promise that your test results will be emailed to you in 24-48 hours. PC, tablets and smartphones can easily read your test results.
Mesquite, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Use the information available about how STDs are spread to defend yourself.
The health department of Texas and the federal government publish the facts and figures they collect about Mesquite STD and HIV infection rates and methods in annual reports.
- 4,430 Texas residents contracted HIV infections through homosexual contact and injection drug use in 2010.
- 1,636 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- Texas was 12th out of 50 states in 2010 for gonorrhea infections.
- Texas had a total of 773 deaths from HIV in 2010.
- In Texas, 3.6 persons per 100,000 residents died from HIV in 2009.
If you are engaging in sexual activity and don't test for sexually transmitted diseases, you are putting yourself at risk to become one of the millions of Americans who are infected with an STD every year. The key to prevention is protection- contraceptives such as dental dams.