Local Same-Day STD Testing
Testing at any of our CLIA-certified testing labs is rapid and can be done during your lunch break. Our competitively priced STD testing is the best way to learn your STD status quickly. Electing to get checked is not easy so we make the testing process simple.
We accept plenty of forms of payment, making it easy to purchase STD testing. Our labs are accessible to local hospitals. The HIPAA Privacy Rule protects your personal information from anyone you don't want to have access to it and we follow it.
We make it easy to find the closest test location by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. All of our labs test for many conditions that do not relate to STDs so your reason for visiting the test center will not be known. Our STD testing process was designed to take care of you the way we like to be taken care of ourselves.
STI Morbidity Data for Mesquite, Nevada
Statistics about STDs in Mesquite get published every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Getting tested often is the best choice you can make for your sexual health.
- 74.2% of women living with HIV at the end of 2010 in Nevada got it heterosexually.
- 430 of the 1,573 people diagnosed with HIV in the state of Nevada between 2008 and 2011 were black.
- In a 2010 Kaiser Family Foundation survey, 41.4% of surveyed adults aged 18-64 reported ever testing for HIV in their lifetime.
- Nevada reported 365.7 cases of chlamydia for every 100,000 people in 2010.
- Nevada reported 133 deaths among people with an HIV diagnosis in 2010.
Sexually transmitted diseases, especially chlamydia have been accelerating among women in the United States since 2011 according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.