Local Private STD Testing
As the leader in online STD testing, we make testing simple and uncomplicated. With our nationwide network of CLIA-certified testing labs, there is at least one in your area. Our STD testing centers in 85209 offer the best STD testing at the best prices.
We check for every common STD, not just some of them. Get your money back for any STD test that you cancel prior to visiting one of our testing centers. Our glossary of STD phrases will help you learn the terminology used to discuss STDs, testing, and therapy.
Test results can be downloaded and made available on your PC, tablets or smartphones. We do not report test results to your health insurance provider or place them in permanent medical records. Your test reports will dispatched to you by email.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Mesa, Arizona
The federal government at the state of Arizona collect infection rates, transmission categories, and other data about STDs and HIV throughout the state and in Mesa. The best way to defend yourself from the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases is to arm yourself with knowledge.
- Maricopa and Pima counties accounted for 92% of all syphilis infections in 2011
- Hispanics make up 25.4% of all new HIV cases in 2011
- 1,117 cases of gonorrhea were reported among 10-19 year-olds in 2011
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) predict that deaths occurring from hepatitis C infections will triple in the next 15 years.
- In Arizona, over 76% of men living with HIV in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that 50% of all Americans will get an STD throughout their life and as many as 25% will be unaware of it. Regardless of the type of sex you engage in, STD testing is important to maintaining your health. The residents of Arizona are not immune to the threat of contracting an STD.