Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Complete your test order now and we guarantee no additional paperwork is needed. Test for STDs without the hassle of a doctor's office visit by choosing one of our 32953 STD testing packages online. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less.
Get updated on your STD test status by calling our health specialists night or day. Choose any of our test facilities around Merritt Island for your convenience. Get personalized test suggestions of what STD tests to take with our test recommendation tool online.
All STD tests we offer are approved by the FDA including the Syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test. At STDcheck.com, we offer the most advanced Merritt Island STD testing available. We have the most advanced urine test for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 32953.
Merritt Island, Florida Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
The reports published by the federal government and the Florida health department are a reliable source for data about STD and HIV infection and transmission in Merritt Island. Do not gamble with your sexual wellbeing and safety by engaging in sexual activities without being informed about how sexually transmitted diseases are spread.
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- 1,375 syphilis infections were reported in Florida in 2012.
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
- Gonorrhea infections in 2010 increased among people age 15-19 by about 83%.
- Broward County had the most chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
While other testing providers need you to wait up to 30 days after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.