Local Same-Day STD Testing
Don't wait to take your STD test with our same-day STD testing in 46410. Our many locations throughout Merrillville and the state of Indiana give you plenty of options for your STD testing. Knowing your STD status is fast with our diagnostic specialist-vetted testing process. We have over 4,000 nationwide testing centers.
Hospitals in the area use the same labs that we do, so you know that our STD tests are safe and reliable. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is the federal mandate we follow that keeps your information private. We take credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you have plenty of payment options.
STDcheck.com never places your test results on your permanent medical records or notify your health insurer. We will send by email your test results in 1-2 days after your test. You can read your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
Merrillville, Indiana STI Information
The health department of Indiana and the federal government determine statistics about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Merrillville each year.
Don't take chances with your sexual well being by being uneducated about STDs and how they are spread.
- The main contributor to new HIV cases among men who have sex with men in 2011 was white men.
- The rate of HIV/AIDS infection for women in Indiana was 60.9 per 100,000 for women in 2011.
- There a 5,514 people living with Hepatitis C in Indiana.
- The rate of new HIV diagnosis among blacks was almost 8 times that of whites in 2011.
- The majority of people living with HIV/AIDS in Indiana were aged 40-49 as of 2011.
STDs like chlamydia and gonorrhea are easily treated by specialists with antibiotics but can be very damaging if left untreated.