Fast Local STD testing Centers
We have 4,000 testing locations throughout the nation with many sites throughout Meridian to make Idaho STD testing convenient. All of our 83642 testing centers offer quick STD testing. You can trust the authenticity of your test results because our process was analyzed by diagnostic experts.
Our blog is updated weekly with educational information about STDs. We provide the same STD testing that you'd get in a hospital. Our tests are overseen by a physician at all times.
STDcheck.com will not report your test results to your health insurer. Results will be made available on your smartphones, PCs or tablets. Test results are sent to you via email message.
Meridian, Idaho Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
Every year, the health department of Idaho distributes data about STD infection and transmission rates in Meridian.
Arming yourself with facts is the only way to protect yourself against the spread of HIV and STDs in Meridian, Idaho.
- As of 2010, it is a crime to knowingly transmit HIV in Idaho.
- As of 2010, HIV transmission in Idaho is a felony.
- In 2010, the percentage of HIV cases diagnosed in Idaho that received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months was 22% higher than the national percentage.
- In a survey of 18-64 year olds, only 33.3% of people in Idaho reported ever testing for HIV.
- There were 71 new cases of HIV diagnosed in Ada County between 2008 and 2011.
STDcheck.com is trusted by Meridian Idaho residents for the quality of our services and quick test results.