Rapid STD Testing
Don't pay more for STD testing in 06450- choose our economically priced STD testing. Our testing process is uncomplicated and the results are guaranteed. Our local testing laboratories are CLIA-certified to ensure exactness of results.
We check for every common sexually transmitted disease, not just some of them. Get your money back for any STD test that you cancel before going to one of our testing centers. Our glossary of STD phrases will help you understand the terms used to discuss STDs, testing, and treatment.
Chlamydia and gonorrhea are called twin infections, that is why we offer the gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel that screens for both STDs. In Connecticut STD testing market, we offer the most advanced tests available. We are the only online STD testing provider that offers only Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved / cleared tests including the syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
STI Infections Rate for Meriden, Connecticut
The health department of Connecticut and the federal government calculate statistics about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Meriden every year.
Don't take chances with your sexual well being by being uneducated about sexually transmitted diseases and how they are spread.
- By the end of 2010, Connecticut residents were living with HIV at a rate of 360 per 100,000.
- As of 2010, Hartford County had the second highest rate of HIV infections in CT.
- 947 out of every 100,000 Hispanic/Latino people in Connecticut had HIV at the end of 2010.
- Connecticut had 10,585 people living with HIV in 2011.
- There were 2,849 living cases of HIV in Fairfield County, CT as of the end of 2010.
As you can see, STDs are a growing concern in Meriden, Connecticut and across the country. Stay protected by practicing safe sex.