Same-Day Online STD Testing
You won't ever have to take a physical to get tested for STDs at our testing locations. Specialist referrals are just one of the ways our doctors can help you start treatment quickly if your Merced, California STD testing comes back positive. Our Merced, California doctors have prescription writing authority for some STDs.
Refunds are given within 1-2 days of cancelling your testing as long as it is done prior to visiting our testing center. Testing is available for all of the most common STDs whether you want to take a single test or a comprehensive test. Use the glossary of STD terminology on our site to get informed about the lingo used to talk about STDs.
We will email your test results when available, usually in 1-2 days. Your smartphones, PCs or tablets can download and access your results as soon as they become available. STDcheck.com will not notify your health insurer of your test results or place them on your permanent medical records.
Merced, California STI Statistics
Take an STD test in Merced to learn your STD status. California residents have a very high risk of spreading gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV, and other STDs because infection rates are increasing every year.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
- Females in California reported 10,811 new cases of gonorrhea in 2011.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
- 1,712 males had latent syphilis in 2011.
Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are lifelong. 50% of California adults will have a sexually transmitted disease in their lifetime. Get tested for STDs frequently to stop the transmission of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis.