Same-Day Online STD Testing
All of our 95348 STD tests are economically priced. Our testing locations are CLIA certified. Our testing procedure is simple.
Get direct access to the same tests the hospitals and healthcare professionals are offering at our low price. Stay educated with our weekly STD blog, Exposed. Get STD testing monitored by a doctor but with the privacy and convenience of our hassle-free online STD testing system.
Our labs test for a lot of conditions so no one will know why you are in the lab, we created our testing procedure to ensure utmost secrecy. The first step is to find a testing center in your area by entering your zip code on our website. Our lab technicians will make sure you are taken care of the same way we will like to be taken care of when we use the test locations.
Merced, California STD Information
Regular STD testing is the key to maintaining control of your sexual wellbeing. The Merced area is one of the areas included in the report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with STD rates.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- 35,135 Hispanic/Latino people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- Native American women living in California are more likely to contract chlamydia than Native American Men.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
Millions of Americans already have STDs and millions more are infected with new STDs every year. STD testing is the most surefire way to find out what your sexual health is and maintain control of it. Don't be a statistic- get tested today.