Confidential STD Testing
We skip the embarrassing questions when you arrive for your test. We list your charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement because your privacy is crucial. Our comprehensive 10-test panel for STDs includes hepatitis A test to make sure you are fully covered.
Our test centers are accessible to nearby hospitals. We take many payment methods, such as credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to make checkout easier. Because we follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule, you know your personal information will always stay secure.
Our labs test for many conditions so your reason for visiting will never be known to anyone else. We are healthcare consumers ourselves, so we created our system to take care of you the way we'd like to be taken care of. Entering your zip code on our website will give a list of our test locations in your area.
STD Information for Merced, California
Routine STD testing is the most valuable part of a sexual health routine for sexually active people. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responsible for an annual report containing STD data for the Merced area.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
- By the end of 2010, 201 out of 100,000 people in Fresno County had HIV.
Don't put the lives of you and everyone you have sex with at risk- take an STD test today. 50% of adults in California will get}be infected with an STD in their lifetime. Millions of Americans contract an STD each year.