Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Our technicians do not ask for supplemental paperwork when you arrive at the test site. Visiting a physician's office for 95340 STD testing is a thing of the past thanks to our online STD testing service. Our tests take 5 minutes or less.
We ensure that your personal information stays secure by following the HIPAA Privacy Rule. We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so buying STD tests doesn't get any easier. We use the exact same labs that the hospitals in your area do, so your results are reliable.
We do not report your test results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records. Test results are available for download and can be read on PCs, smartphones or tablets. You should expect your test results in your inbox in 1-2 days after your test.
STD Infections Data for Merced, California
Your sexual status should not be taken lightly, which is why it's so important to get educated about sexually transmitted diseases. The health department of California and the federal government collect and publish data every year about STDs in Merced.
- 16,598 males were found positive for gonorrhea in 2011.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
- At the end of 2010, 259 people for every 100,000 in Orange County were HIV-positive.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
It is dangerous to procrastinate when it comes to getting STD tests in your local Merced, California test center, so get tested today.