Confidential STD Testing
Our comprehensive test panel includes Hepatitis A, which no other testing service does. We will never ask you embarrassing questions. To protect your privacy, your charges will show as FPK Services.
Do not wait to have your STD questions answered- just speak with any of our trained counselors. Customers love to talk about the service they get from us on our website in reviews and testimonials. We offer a completely safe, secure checkout procedure.
We dispatch all test results to everyone via email. You can count on test results from STDcheck.com to be dispatched by email quickly. We never notify your health insurance provider about your test results or place them on permanent medical records.
STI Rate for Mequon, Wisconsin
Information about STD and HIV infections and communicability in Mequon is available in reports published by the federal government and Wisconsin health department every year. Take the first step in protecting yourself against STDs by getting wise about your sexual health.
- Among the women with HIV in Wisconsin in 2010, 76% got it from heterosexual contact.
- 146 Hispanic/Latino people were diagnosed with HIV between 2008 and 2011.
- Wisconsin had a rate of 4.2 residents with an AIDS diagnosis for every 100,000 people in 2011.
- Wisconsin reported about 5,000 new gonorrhea infections in 2011.
- Among the women with HIV in Wisconsin in 2010, 21.4% got it from IV drug use.
Staying STD free in Wisconsin requires getting tested annually. STDcheck.com offers low cost, rapid tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in Wisconsin. Some sexually transmitted diseases do not show symptoms.