Convenient STD Testing
Your time is important and we will take 5 minutes or less to complete your test. Our fast testing process do not require extra paperwork when you arrive at your local test site. No physician examination is needed to test for STDs at our 44060 test centers.
With testing centers all over Mentor, we have one conveniently near you. Using our test recommendation tool, you can answer a few quick questions about your sexual health and get a suggestion for STD testing that fits your needs. If you want a status update while you're waiting for your STD test results, just call one of our health specialists any time.
STDcheck.com will make your test results easy to read on smartphones, tablets and PCs. We dispatch by email your test results to you minutes after they become available. We do not place your test results on your permanent medical records or inform your health insurance provider about them.
STD Infections Data for Mentor, Ohio
The report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year covers such sexually transmitted disease data as infection numbers, transmission categories, and other statistics for the Mentor area. Test early and test regularly to stay in control of your sexual health.
- In 2012, gonorrhea infection rates among Blacks was 17 times the infection rates of Whites.
- In 2010, the rate of Hispanic women living with an HIV diagnosis in Ohio was 6 times that of white women.
- In 2011, 41.8% of chlamydia cases in Cuyahoga County, Ohio were reported by 15-19 year-olds.
- In Ohio, females, aged 15-24 reported chlamydia infection rates 3 to 4 times the rate of males in the same age group.
- 15-24 year-olds reported 62% of gonorrhea infections in Ohio in 2012.
All of our test centers nationwide are accessible and used by most well-known clinics in your area.