Same-Day Private STD Testing
No physician exam is required to test for STDs at our 38119 test centers. Our quick testing process do not require additional paperwork when you arrive at your local testing loction. Your time is important and we will take 5 minutes or less to complete your test.
Take a minute to read the reviews and testimonials our customers leave on our website. Our encrypted checkout process is totally safe and secure. Our counselors are available to answer all of your STD-related questions whenever you ask, 24/7.
Because our labs test for all kinds of conditions, you do not need to worry about anyone knowing why you are there. We designed our STD testing process to be consumer friendly and we guarantee you will be satisfied with your experience. Locating the nearest center to you is very easy - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in a few seconds get the closest site to you.
Memphis, Tennessee Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Don't gamble with your sexual well being by being uninformed about sexually transmitted diseases and how they are spread. The health department of Tennessee and the federal government calculate statistics about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Memphis each year.
- 35 to 44 year olds accounted for 914 new Tennessee HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- 5,960 white Tennessee residents were living with HIV in 2010.
- The HIV rate among white Tennessee residents is 146 per 100,000.
- There were 10 Hawaiian/Pacific Islander Tennessee residents living with HIV in 2010.
- 607 of the Tennessee women living with HIV in 2010 got the disease from IV drug use.
STDs pose a threat to everyone in Tennessee, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background. The only way to be certain of your STD status is to be get Memphis STD testing. At least 25% adults with an STD are unaware that they are infected.