Online STD Testing Service
Our same-day 38119 STD testing is the best available. We have over 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States, with many in the Memphis, Tennessee area. At STDcheck.com, certified diagnostic experts have vetted our testing process to ensure accuracy of test results.
If you're unsure about what tests you need to take, you can use the test recommendation tool on our website to figure out what testing is right for you. Go to any of our conveniently located testing facilities around Memphis for STD testing. Get a status update 24/7 while you wait for your results.
All results can be downloaded and made available on smartphones, tablets and personal computers.. STDcheck.com will dispatch through email the results to you once they become available. Your confidentiality is very important so we will not report your STD test results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent records.
Memphis, Tennessee Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
The health department of Tennessee and the federal government gather and publish facts and figures every year about STDs in Memphis. Your sexual health should not be taken lightly, which is why it's so important to get educated about STDs.
- Tennessee men are living with HIV at a rate of 460 for every 100,000.
- Tennessee residents aged 55 or older accounted for 288 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- Tennessee ranked 16th in the country for new HIV diagnoses in 2011.
- 2,465 Tennessee residents aged 55 or over were HIV-positive in 2010.
- There were 10 Hawaiian/Pacific Islander Tennessee residents living with HIV in 2010.
If you have not been tested for STDs, every time you engage in sex, you are putting your partner at risk for sexually transmitted diseases that could be lifelong afflictions. Many STDs show no symptoms, so you may be positive for an STD and not be aware of it.