Rapid STD Testing
We have 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States with many sites throughout Memphis to make Tennessee STD testing convenient. You can trust the authenticity of your test results because our process was vetted by diagnostic experts. All of our 38128 testing centers offer same-day STD testing.
Our checkout process is totally safe and secure thanks to 128-bit encryption. Our counselors are available 24/7 to give you answers to your questions about STDs. We provide the kind of experience that our customers love to write reviews and testimonials about on our site.
You will receive your test results via email in 24-48 hours after your test, guaranteed. We will not alert your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. We promise your test results will be dispatched by email to you as soon as it becomes available.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Memphis, Tennessee
The only surefire way to find out your STD status is with an STD test. Memphis STD infection rates and transmission methods are gathered and reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- 607 of the Tennessee women living with HIV in 2010 got the disease from IV drug use.
- As of 2011, there were over 15,800 people living with HIV in Tennessee.
- In 2010, Tennessee ranked 16th for chlamydia infections in the US.
- In 2011, the state of Tennessee reported 921 new cases of HIV infection.
- 932 of the Tennessee men living with HIV got the disease from IV drug use.
Don't get stuck with a lifelong affliction or side-effects like infertility, liver damage, or blindness-- get tested now. About a fourth of all people with STDs are unaware that they are positive. Many STDs can be contracted more than once.