Local STD Testing Centers
Use the same-day STD testing we offer at all of our 32901 locations to take control of your sexual health. Many of our 4,000 testing center locations are in the Melbourne, Florida area. You can trust your results from STDcheck.com because our testing process has been analyzed by diagnostic experts.
Our testing takes place in the same labs that the hospitals near you use to process their tests, so your results are trustworthy. Whenever you are ready to checkout, you will be able to purchase your STD testing with any of the following payment methods: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Because we comply with the HIPAA Privacy Rule, your information will always be protected.
No one has a more sophisticated Melbourne STD testing than STDcheck.com. The CDC says that chlamydia and gonorrhea are twin-infections and our test panel tests for both infections together. We screen for syphilis using the industry gold-standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
Melbourne, Florida STI Information
Data collected by the federal government and the health department of Florida are published each year. If you want to be able to protect yourself against sexually transmitted infections and HIV, inform yourself.
- Florida ranked 18th among 50 states in gonorrhea infections in 2010.
- Florida had 1,375 syphilis cases with an HIV co-infection in 2012.
- The number of chlamydia infections in men in Florida between 2003 and 2012 was 153,924
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
- In 2012, women residing in Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections.
The CDC advises tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia together and we have a test panel for both diseases at STDcheck.com.