Same-Day STD Testing
All tests by STDcheck.com are vetted and approved by certified diagnostic specialists. Fast testing is available at all of our local 32901 testing sites. We offer many STD testing centers in Melbourne, Florida and more than 4,000 nationwide.
If you need to be updated on the status of your STD test results, you can call our health specialists any time, day or night. We take steps to provide conveniently located test centers near you in Melbourne. If you don't know whether you need to test for a certain disease or not, you can use our online test recommendation tool to get a personalized suggestion.
Your test results are guaranteed with us - we will not add them to your permanent medical records or notify your health insurance company. We will dispatch an email message to you to let you know your test results. You can receive and read your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
Melbourne, Florida STD Morbidity Data
If you want to defend yourself against STDs, start by getting educated. Each year, the federal government and the health department of Florida collect and published data about the transmission and infection categories of STDs in Melbourne.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- The highest transmission category for men diagnosed with HIV in 2010 was homosexual sex with other men, accounting for 64.7% of diagnosed HIV in men.
- The estimated rate of HIV-related deaths in Florida was 15.6 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Broward County had the most chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Women aged 20-24 accounted for 22,471 chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
Testing is the best way to stop the spread of STDs in Melbourne. More than 50% Florida adults aged 18 to 44 years old have have never taken an STD test for anything other than HIV/AIDS. Different STDs are cured by different therapies.