Rapid STD Testing
Whether you are taking our 10-test panel or individual tests, we need 5 minutes or less to complete the test. No additional paperwork is needed once you have placed your order. Use our online STD testing service to test conveniently in the 16335 area without a visit to a physician's office or hospital.
Whenever you'd like a status update while you're waiting for your test results. Use our test recommendation tool to decide what STD test is best for your needs. All of the test facilities we have around the Meadville area are located for your convenience.
Our laboratories conduct tests for non-STD related infections, so no one will know why you are there. We designed our testing process with you in mind - we want to treat you the way we like to be treated also. Find the center closest to you by entering your zip code on our website.
STD information for: Meadville, Pennsylvania
The only way to be completely sure of your sexual health is by taking an STD screening. A report is published yearly by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with statistics about the Meadville area.
- 2,626 of the 9,085 HIV-positive women in Pennsylvania got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, 15,340 black people were living in PA with HIV.
- The highest risk behavior for contracting HIV in Pennsylvania among men in 2010 was male-to-male sexual contact.
- Almost 70% of women in Pennsylvania living with an HIV diagnosis as of 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- The HIV rate among Pennsylvania men was 430 per 100,000 in 2010.
If you are engaging in sexual activity and don't get tested for sexually transmitted diseases, you are putting yourself at risk to become one of the millions of Americans who contract an STD every year. The key to prevention is protection- prophylactics such as condoms.