Confidential STD Testing
Since we consider hepatitis A testing important, we include it with our 10-test panel. For privacy concerns, all services appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement. Worried about being embarrassed-- don't be, because we don't ask questions.
Get convenient testing in Mckinney at any of our testing centers. If you decide you need to get updated on the status of your test results, we have health specialists waiting to take your calls. Our test recommendation tool will help you decide what tests you should take with a few simple questions.
Testing for syphilis in 75069 is quick with our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test. No other testing service has more sophisticated yet uncomplicated, Mckinney STD testing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time since they tend to co-exist and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does that.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Mckinney, Texas
Information is gathered by the federal government and the health department of Texas annually about STD infections and rates in Mckinney. Reduce your risk of getting a sexually transmitted disease by getting the facts about how they are transmitted.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
- The age-adjusted death rate for HIV disease in Texas was 3.2 cases per 100,000 in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in chlamydia infections.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- With 1,279 cases of HIV, Harris County had the highest number of diagnosed infections in 2012 in Texas.
Unsafe sex can lead to incurable diseases and lifelong side-effects, like infertility, blindness, and liver damage. Prophylactics are vital to safe sex but don't protect you from diseases spread through skin-to-skin contact.