Same-Day STD Testing Centers
We list your charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement because your privacy is paramount. Our comprehensive 10-test panel for STDs includes hepatitis A test to make sure you are fully covered. We eliminated all embarrassing questions when you arrive for your test.
Your safety is the top priority of the doctor who carefully monitors your testing. Our weekly blog, Exposed, provides you with an easy way to inform yourself on the topics available about STDs and testing. All of our STD tests are hospital-grade so you won't ever have to sacrifice quality to get affordable prices.
Your STD test results are available on your tablet, personal computer and smartphones. We will not report your STD test results to your health insurance provider or medical records. We will send your test results in 1-2 days by email.
STD Infections Data for Mckees Rocks, Pennsylvania
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together reports about STD rates in Mckees Rocks and throughout the US every year. Be sure of your sexual health by testing for STDs regularly.
- In 2010, there were 11,505 HIV-positive PA residents between 45 and 54 years of age.
- At the end of 2010, 292 out of every 100,000 PA residents were living with HIV.
- In 2010, there were 8,081 HIV-positive PA residents between ages 35-44.
- The HIV rate for the 45-54 age group in PA was 594 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- The HIV rate for the 35-44 age group in PA in 2010 was 502 per 100,000 people.
Get tested today. It takes no time at all to get STD tested with STDcheck.com, so what are you still waiting for?