Same-Day Private STD Testing
We are the only online STD testing service offering a Hepatitis A test in our comprehensive 10-test panel. Charges on your card or eCheck will appear as FPK Services. There is no need to worry about answering uncomfortable questions because we will not ask you any questions at all.
We employ a staff of experienced counselors who are always on standby to answer your STD questions. With the reviews and testimonials left by customers on our site, you get real opinions about our service. 128-bit encryption is the industry standard and what we use to secure our payment process.
Our company screens for other infections so you do not need to worry about others knowing what your visit is all about. We created our testing procedure for your maximum comfort. To begin your process, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in seconds you will get a list of test centers close to you.
STD Information for Mchenry, Illinois
Test early and test frequently to stay in control of your sexual health. The report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year covers such STD data as infection rates, transmission methods, and other statistics for the Mchenry area.
- In 2011, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention spent $20,165,383 on AIDS prevention in Illinois.
- In 2011, Illinois rate of HIV infection was 20.0 for every 100,000 resident.
- The rate of chlamydia infection was 469.9 per 100,000 residents in Illinois in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 72.5% of all males diagnosed with HIV got it through male to male sexual contact.
- 7.8 out of every 100,000 Asians in Illinois were diagnosed with HIV in 2011.
Sexually transmitted infections can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they are cured if diagnosed and treated early.