Same-Day Online STD Testing
All payments for STD tests through STDcheck.com appear as FPK Services on your billing statement. We will not ask you awkward questions at the lab - we do not ask questions at all. Other online STD test providers do not check for hepatitis A as part of their test panel - we do.
All of our test centers around Mc Lean are conveniently located. While you wait for your results, you can get in touch with us anytime to get a status update. Our handy test recommendation tool can help you choose what STD tests you need.
We designed our system to give you the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience, so order your test with confidence. Start your screening fast by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Our centers test for a multitude of infections so no one will know why you are there.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Mc Lean, Virginia
The only way to be sure that you are sexually transmitted disease-free is to get Mc Lean STD testing. There is a steady increase in the number of STD infections in Virginia every year.
- Among Virginia residents living with HIV in 2010, 5,419 were between 35 and 44 years old.
- Of the women living with HIV in Virginia as of 2010, almost 80% got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- Male-to-male sexual contact was the origin of the disease for 10,680 of the 15,241 men living with HIV in Virginia as of 2010.
- There were 2,130 Virginia residents living with HIV in Norfolk City in 2010.
- Virginians between the ages of 13 and 24 accounted for 1,379 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
Different STDs are cured by different medications. Testing is the best way to stop the spread of STDs in Mc Lean. Over 50% Virginia adults aged 18 to 44 years old have only ever tested for HIV/AIDS.