Convenient STD Testing
For privacy reasons, all charges for our services will appear as FPK Services in your monthly statement. Our testing process does not require you to answer personal questions. We believe that hepatitis A testing is vital to your sexual health so we include it in our STD test panel.
There is no other online STD testing provider with more convenient locations for Mayer STD testing. While you wait for your STD test results, you are able to give our health specialists a call and get a status update. If you are not sure what STDs you need to take, it's okay because our test recommendation tool can tell you.
Our FDA-approved chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel is designed to screen for the co-existing infections in urine making sure that you are free of these infections. In Mayer, Arizona 86333 area, our experts look for syphilis in the blood using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Testing with STDcheck.com guarantees that you will get the most sophisticated Mayer STD testing available.
STI Statistics for Mayer, Arizona
Mayer is included each year in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on sexually transmitted disease infection rates and transmission categories. To get rid of uncertainty about your STD status, get tested on a regular basis.
- The percentage of people with a late HIV diagnosis in Arizona as of 2010 was higher than the national percentage.
- For every 100,000 15-19 year-olds, 1,918.8 were infected with chlamydia in 2011
- 85,000 Arizonans infected with hepatitis C will be infected for life.
- Gonorrhea was reported 4,564 times in 2011
- For every 100,000 19-24 year-olds, 12,492.6 were infected with chlamydia in 2011
Get tested today at STDcheck.com. Do you know that sexually transmitted diseases like syphilis, if undiagnosed and not treated, can lead to serious conditions including blindness?