Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Our STD testing packages are priced more affordably than any of our competition in the 43537 area. Testing with us guarantees your testing process will be easy. For most accurate test results, all our testing locations are CLIA-certified.
Get your refund 1-2 days after cancelling your testing if you haven't visited our test center. Get informed with our glossary of STD terms available on our website. Any STD testing that doesn't incorporate HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis screening the way ours does is not truly comprehensive and isn't worth your money.
Results can be downloaded and made available on your smartphones, PCs or tablets. Test results are dispatched to you via email message. STDcheck.com will not report your test results to your health insurance provider.
STD information for: Maumee, Ohio
Every year, the Ohio health department and federal government collect and publish data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Maumee.
If you want to stay safe against STDs, you need to be armed with knowledge.
- The rate of chlamydia infections among 20-24 year olds in 2011 in Cuyahoga County, Ohio was 4,554 for every 100,000 residents.
- Whites in Ohio reported 3,326 cases of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Blacks in Ohio reported the highest number of gonorrhea infections for 2012 - 9,161.
- In Ohio, females, aged 15-24 reported chlamydia infection rates 3 to 4 times the rate of males in the same age group.
- In 2012, Black females aged 15-24, made up 1% of Ohio population but reported 25% of chlamydia infections, 7 times higher than other races.
Sexually transmitted infections affect millions of people in the United States of America annually. It is best to protect yourself by practicing safe sex.