Same-Day STD Testing Centers
If you need to find treatment for an STD, our physicians can refer you to a specialist in Matthews, North Carolina. Our network of nationwide doctors have prescription writing authority in Matthews, North Carolina to assist you with getting fast diagnosis and treatment. We only use a small blood or urine sample to test you for STDs and deliver fast results.
Let our test recommendation tool tell you what STD tests you should get. Talk to one of our health specialists for an update on the status of your test results anytime. Once you get your STD testing, simply drop by any of our test facilities that are located conveniently near Matthews.
Finding a nearby test center is fast by entering your zip code on our website. Our labs test for other infections so nobody will ever know the purpose of your visit to the test center. As healthcare consumers, we have created STD testing facilities that treat you the way we like to be treated ourselves.
Matthews, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
The health department of North Carolina and the federal government collect and publish data every year about STDs in Matthews. Your sexual safety should not be taken lightly, which is why it's so important to get informed about sexually transmitted diseases.
- Edgecombe County's 637 HIV-positive residents per 100,000 people was the highest rate in North Carolina in 2010.
- 1,588 of the 6,714 people diagnosed with HIV in NC from 2008 to 2011 were white.
- North Carolina participates in 4 sterile syringe exchange programs as of 2011.
- Wake County had 2,670 HIV-positive residents in 2010, the 2nd highest in North Carolina.
- North Carolina reported 4.2 cases of syphilis per 100,000 people in 2010.
Over 25% of those with sexually transmitted diseases are ignorant of their conditions and could be spreading the infections without knowing it.