Same-Day Private STD Testing
You can have confidence in your test results since our process has been vetted by diagnostic specialists. Choose from any of our 4,000 STD testing centers in the country for the best Mason STD testing. You get to test as quickly as possible in 45040 with our same-day testing.
After answering a few simple questions, you'll get a suggestion of what tests you should take if you use our test recommendation tool. You won't have to waste time looking for a testing location because we have many convenient located throughout Mason. With health specialists on standby 24/7, we make it easy to get an update on your STD test results while you wait.
As the recognized leader in online STD testing in 45040, we have developed the most sophisticated yet, very easy to use Mason STD testing. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the best in the industry - we use the "gold-standard" technique to test for the disease. With our system, testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea takes no time at all - the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel looks for both infections at the same time without the need to test for them individually, though we can test you for each infection separately if that is what you decide.
STD Infections Data for Mason, Ohio
The health department of Ohio and the federal government calculate statistics about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Mason annually.
Don't take chances with your sexual health by being uninformed about STDs and how they are spread.
- In 2011, 41.8% of chlamydia cases in Cuyahoga County, Ohio were reported by 15-19 year-olds.
- In 2011, Cuyahoga County, Ohio reported 10,304 chlamydia infections.
- City of Cincinnati, Ohio reported 437 syphilis infections in 2012, the highest in the state.
- 1,400 gonorrhea infections were reported in Lucas County, Ohio in 2012.
- In Lucas County, Ohio, nearly 3,000 chlamydia cases were reported by the health department.
15-24 year-olds are most likely to test positive for STDs - unfortunately, they are also the least likely to get tested, so protect yourself today.