Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. What differentiates us from other testing specialists is we do not ask for additional paperwork. Pick a testing package, visit one of our 48854 test centers, and get your results without the need for a visit to a doctor's office.
All of our testing procedures are supervised by physicians for your safety. All of our labs use the same STD tests that hospitals and doctor's offices do. Use our blog to stay current on STD testing and therapy.
STDcheck.com will not notify your health insurance company of your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. Your smartphones, PCs or tablets can access your results as soon as they become available. We will make sure you get by email your test results when available, usually in 1-2 days.
Mason, Michigan STD Data
STD infection rates are rising steadily in Michigan. If you want to be sure of your STD status, the simple solution is to take an STD test in Mason.
- The highest number of gonorrhea infections in Michigan occurred in males between 15-19 years old.
- The rate of Black females with HIV infection was 20.7 times those of their White counterparts in 2010.
- According to the state of Michigan, 65% of all reported HIV cases were inside the Detroit metro area.
- Michigan was ranked 10 out of 50 states in the US in gonorrhea infection in 2010.
- In 2012, Michigan reported 12,770 cases of gonorrhea infections.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has warned that rates of STIs in the 48854 area may be on the rise, get tested today.